Green Public Procurement Action Plan
The GPP Action Plan seeks to improve the procurement policy of theProvince of Rome and of local authorities which can help to influence the market, enhancing the availability and affordability of green products.
Some specific goals are as follows:
- To promote green and responsible procurement in local authorities
- To involve city council’s departments related with environment and procurement
- To use environmental requirements in the tender processes for works, supplies and services.
Activities carried out by the GPP working group:
- Introduction of green procurement requirements in the Provincia of Roma tenders to purchase goods and services.
- Dissemination of information about ecoproducts: characteristics and availability. A guide for green public procurement has been published.
- Awareness raising
- Policy (local)
- Policy (regional)
- Business / service
Free to use:
Refers to Province of Rome
Users did not rate this entry yet !