CONDIVISIONE DEGLI OBIETTIVI, DEI METODI DI DISTRIBUZIONE DEGLI OBIETTIVI E STRUMENTI PER IL MONITORAGGIO DEI RISULTATI
SHARING OF TARGETS, METHODS OF THEIR DISTRIBUTION AND TOOLS FOR MONITORING OF RESULTS
Factor20 Project (LIFE+)aims at formulating a set of tools to support the planning of regional and national policies relating to the reduction of greenhouse gasses, the reduction of energy consumption and the use of RES,within the framework of EU Climate Action 2020.
This document aims to define:
- the targets of the F20 Regions with respect to EU Climate Action 20-20-20;
- methods and tools to be used for continuously monitoring the achievement of results.
A reasoned analysis of the Plans and Regulations has been arranged in order to clarify targets that have been defined at different levels.
A description of a model for regional energy system can be used to support energy planning to evaluate the impact of regional energy policies in terms of energy saving, GHG emissions reduction and RES development.
This model allows the assessment of baseline and intervention scenarios for achieving the 2020 targets at the regional level.
Finally regional objectives are defined.
- Monitor & Evaluate
- Business / service
- Climate change
- Sustainable consumption & production
Free to use: Yes
- Energy production
- Energy use
Renewable Energy Technology:
- Bioenergy - Biogas
- Bioenergy - Biomass
- Bioenergy - Biofuel
- Geothermal energy
- Solar energy
- Solar energy - Passive solar
- Solar energy - Photovoltaics (PV)
- Solar energy - Solar thermal heat
- Solar energy - Solar thermal electricity
- Small / pico hydro power
- Wave and tidal power
- Wind energy
Users did not rate this entry yet !